Monday, October 15, 2012

You Don't Want to Know

I had this book sitting in my inbox for quite some time. I finally got around to reading it and I am so glad I did! This book, with all it's twists and turns had me captivated from the first chapter. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery.  I could not put this book down. I had to know what was going to happen next!






Summary:

In Ava's dreams, her son, Noah, looks just the way she remembers him: a sweet two-year-old in rolled-up jeans and a red sweatshirt. When Ava wakes, the agonizing truth hits her all over again. Noah went missing two years ago, and has never been found. Almost everyone, including Ava's semi-estranged husband, assumes the boy drowned after falling off the dock near their Church Island home.
Ava has spent most of the past two years in and out of Seattle mental institutions, shattered by grief and unable to recall the details of Noah's disappearance. Now she's back at Neptune's Gate, the family estate, her strength slowly returning. But as Ava's mind comes back into focus, she can't shake the feeling that her family, and her psychologist, know more than they're saying. Are they worried for her well-being--or anxious about what she might discover?
Ava secretly visits a hypnotist, hoping to restore her memories. But the strange visions and night terrors keep getting worse. She is sure she's heard Noah crying in the nursery, and glimpsed him walking near the dock. Is she losing her mind, or is Noah still alive? Ava won't stop until she gets answers, but the truth is more dangerous than she can imagine. And the price may be more than she ever thought to pay. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment