Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Naked in Death

Started 5/19/12
Ended 5/22/12

Book #1

I came across this book when I downloaded a file of ebooks. I had always heard about Nora Roberts writing as J.D. Roberts but never had the chance to get into her books. There are 33 books in this series so far. I plan to read them. I try to find an author who writes in sequence, like Janet Evanovich and Sue Grafton, James Sanford, and James Patterson to name a few. I have read all the books for all these authors. I just get into the series and as long as the main character is likable i'm hooked!

This is the first book of the In Death series and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I could not put it down. Murder mystery with a touch of romance, exactly what I love reading about.


Eve Dallas is a New York police lieutenant using her instincts to hunt for a ruthless killer. And she’s going against every warning telling her not to get involved with Roarke, an Irish billionaire—and a suspect in Eve’s murder investigation. But passion and seduction have rules of their own.



No comments:

Post a Comment