Friday, April 13, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

Started 4/11/12
Ended 4/13/12

5/12 
I have to update my first criticism of this book. Since I first read it, I feel this has grown on me. I have read this book 3 times now and I LOVE IT. At first glance it did not have the same affect on me as it did the second time I read them. I can not stop raving about this love story. 


Book one captivated me this book bored me. The development of their relationship is great, but it got to a point in the middle where I found myself wondering where the story was going. there were small occurrences but it in actuality it just seemed like a romance novel which revealed the true reason for Christian's issues. It just seemed to drag to me, but I needed to read this so i could get to the third book. I have higher hopes for the end of this trilogy. I hope the author goes somewhere with this story and that is not just more of the same with them exploring sex like a couple of teenagers. I get it, he does not want to leave, she loves him, really how many times in a novel can this be said over and over?

Take reading this book to a whole new level listening to the soundtrack while reading the book. It has all the song referenced in the book. I wish I had seen this before I finished the book. Fifty Shades Darker Soundtrack



Overview

Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.

While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment